Pentad Design provides product development and electromechanical packaging services. Services include the design of complex ruggedized military equipment, commercial avionics and telecommunications equipment.
All of our core staff has had the advantage of working at the "cutting edge" of the engineering profession and know how to apply that experience to complex mechanical design problems.
We take a unified approach to product design and development, allowing our clients to take full advantage of our multi-disciplinary team of engineers.
In addition to our highly experienced engineers and design specialists, we maintain close relationships with several technical specialists in related disciplines and with our fabrication vendors. We have the capability to help clients with the mechanical aspect of new product development – from mechanical design to assembly and system integration.
Mechanical Engineering Services
• Consumer, Commercial & Industrial Product Design and Engineering
• Class I, II, III Medical Devices
• Custom Process, Assembly, and Test Automation Equipment
• Lean Manufacturing Work Cells
• Technology Assessment
• Mechanism and Machine Design
• Proof of Concept
• Breadboard Development
• Electromechanical Integration
• Finite Element Analysis (Cosmos, Autodesk Simulation (ALGOR))
• Thermal and Flow Analysis
• Computed Fluid Dynamics (Cosmos)
• Failure Mode and Effects Analysis
• Trouble Shooting
• CAD Surface and Solid Modeling – ProE, SolidWorks, Inventor, CATIA
• Process Based Engineering
• Rapid Prototyping
• Manufacturing Engineering (DFMA)
• Manufacturing Process and Procedures for New and Legacy Products
• Manufacturing Test Equipment
• Vendor Liaison
• Short-run/pilot-run assembly
• Mechanical design / Electronic Packaging
▪ Commercial avionics and spacecraft black boxes
▪ Portable Test equipment and ruggedized COTS
▪ High volume telecommunications and commercial products
• One stop shop “Turn-key” design/prototype fabrication/high volume production